Paladin Risk Management are experienced wrap administrators and risk management professionals. We have more than 10 years of experience in assisting carriers, brokers and insureds administering Owner & Contractor Controlled (OCIP & CCIP) projects and more than 25 years reducing potential losses and costly litigation by enhanced management of pre and post-loss activities.
Paladin Risk Management has the experience to provide the CIP administration management for your General Liability policy.
- Orientation Training Session
- Bidding & Contracting Documentation
- Notification of Subcontractors & Enrollment Process
- Project Closing/Expiration of the Policy
- Risk Management & Site Survey Assessments
Insurance Certificate Tracking
Allow our teams of experts relieve your organization’s time consuming administration and responsibility of managing certificates of insurance. Certificate Tracking is a service offered by Paladin Risk Management where-by Paladin Risk; requests, obtains, reviews and stores Insurance Certificates, endorsements and waivers from the subcontractors as required by the project’s subcontract documents.
We provide:read more
Paladin Risk Management are experienced management professionals who assist insureds, brokers, and carriers to reduce potential losses and costly litigation by the management of pre and post-loss activities.
This is achieved through:
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Designing and Implementing Appropriate Risk Management Strategies
- Review and Reassessment
Paladin Risk Management is not just a team of inspectors or auditors. We provide effective solutions and establish long-term partnerships with our clients.read more
Sample Wrap Project
To view a sample wrap project on the Paladin Wrap Web Portal, please click on the following link to the site below:
"... There is one word that describes, Paladin, incredible. I don’t take that word lightly and I could not say that about our previous insurance tracking services. IT was very easy to say it in regards to Paladin. Paladin, we are grateful for all that you do. Thank you, always and have a great holiday season.... "Laura Lehttp://etcohomes.com/
"... Using a wrap policy on our new townhome projects at first glance seemed to be a huge administrative challenge. It actually turned out to be a very good thing as it helped our company to become more organized as Paladin helps make the process run very smooth. Their service of tracking our subcontractor’s insurance certificates, amongst other things, makes it Continue Reading... "Neil H Behlmaierhttp://www.cddbuild.com
"... We have worked with Paladin for a little over three years now. I personally have enjoyed working with the team they put together for our portfolio. We use them for Wrap Administrator on our projects, along with certificate tracking. They make the process simple, and are easy to work with. They are always ready to answer questions and are knowledgeable Continue Reading... "Debra Hopkins - Risk Managerhttp://www.realcapitalsolutions.com
"... Managing insurance is a critical activity and requires expert knowledge, systematic organization, diligent follow through and good communication skills. We outsourced that function to Paladin Risk Management several years ago and are very happy with the result. The Paladin group is part of our team on every project.... "Jim Dreyfusshttp://www.dreyfussconstruction.com
- Georgia Expands Scope of Anti-Indemnity Statute http://www.sdvlaw.com/georgia-expands-scope-of-anti-indemnity-statute/ Jun 15, 2016 by Nicole C. Bikakis Georgia recently broadened its anti-indemnity statute (O.C.G.A. § 13-8-2) as it applies to contracts for engineering, architectural, and/or land surveying services....
Excess Policies at Issue Deemed Not to Attach Absent Actual Payment of the Amount of Underlying Limits by Either the Insured or its Underlying InsurersExcess Policies at Issue Deemed Not to Attach Absent Actual Payment of the Amount of Underlying Limits by Either the Insured or its Underlying Insurers http://www.klgates.com/excess-policies-at-issue-deemed-not-to-attach-absent-actual-payment-of-the-amount-of-underlying-limits-by-either-the-insured-or-its-underlying-insurers-07-06-2016/ by Kay M. Brady 7 July 2016 Policyholders contemplating...
Homeowners Who Purchase Directly from Homebuilders May Seek Recovery of Attorneys’ Fees on Claims for Breach of the Implied WarrantyHomeowners Who Purchase Directly from Homebuilders May Seek Recovery of Attorneys’ Fees on Claims for Breach of the Implied Warranty of Workmanship and Habitability http://www.dickinson-wright.com/news-alerts/homeowners-who-purchase-directly-from-homebuilders June 29 2016 Dickinson Wright PLLC – Todd A. Baxter...
- Revisiting Condominium Design and Construction Risks: Applying Lessons Learned to a Rekindled Market http://www.thompsonhine.com/publications/revisiting-condo-design-and-construction-risks-applying-lessons-learned-to-a-rekindled-market June 09, 2016 Thompson Hine LLP. – Jeffrey R. Appelbaum; Daniel M. Haymond; Ross Eberlein and Bill Thrush Key Notes: Contract...
- Contractor Given a Wake-Up Call for Using a “Sham” RMO/RME http://www.hbblaw.com/pubs/uniEntity.aspx?xpST=PubDetail&pub=814 September 22, 2015 by Haight Brown & Bonesteel LLP Jeff Tracy, Inc. v. City of Pico Rivera (Ct. of Appeal, 2nd App. District, Div....
- From Architectural Digest: This $250 Million Los Angeles Home Is the Most Expensive in the Country Project Name: 924 Bel Air Rd City/State: Bel Air, CA Description: Residential...
- Project Name: Luz de Sol Phase II City/State: San Jacinto, CA Description: Residential...
- Project Name: Cedar Point City/State: Chino, CA Description: Residential...